Finally i understand y u were so pissed off with everyone last nite.
it took me the whole nite to think if i had made a mistake, I could not figure out till this morning when i check out ur facebook status and when i read ur blog, i was shock by the post. it was bout me almost 80% of it. About me doin the things that turn u off., about my dressing, about me n ur mum and about our future.
Firstly, i want to apologise if my post is going to hurt people whom are going to read it but this is my blog and i have all the right to say what i have in mind.
I wanna apologise if i turn u off when we first met. I was damn pissed off that i dun know how to let go off my anger. I did not to let it on u coz i know that it would not be fair to u as it was not ur fault totally.
I want to be with u and i clearly know that it is not easy to be with u as i have to meet ur mum's expectation. I m working hard to meet her expectation coz i truly want to be with u...At time i find it difficult to impress ur mum but i know that in the long run i m going to benefit from it. I m willing to work hard for this relationship. I m all out to save and work on this relationship. I need u to support me. I need ur encouragements.
I guess i knnow what kind of gerl ur mum for u. I m beginning to get the picture. I will change for the better. I will. BUT i need to start slow. I need to start from the basic. I need ur help to lead me to change me to be a better person.
Somtimes, i feel insecure. I feel tired. i jus have too much emotions. I m too overwhelmed by his post that i cant really think much. It is disturbing but i know that he is letting out his feelings. All i feel like doing now is jus shutting my own world. it seems like there are too many things going on in my mind now. I NEED SOME SPACE TO BREATHE. my feelings are all mixed up. I feel like shouting right now. i feel like crying.
SAD.
ANGRY.
DISAPPONTED.
SHOCKED.
HAPPY.
LOVED.
HATE.
IRRESPONSIBLE.
A TURN-OFF.
i need some time by myself.
i hope we can work this matter and get over it asap....
i really love u n i want to be with u.