I skipped sch todae coz i m not feeling welll....
Down with a headache that does not allow me to get out from bed.
Feeling much better now after a long nap and medication.
I read ur blog and I feel that there is something wrong going between us...
I want to make it clear here that I m happy with whatever things u are doing
I m always behind u to support u
but if u feel that my presence is such a hindrance and that u are not able to do ur stuff peacefully just let me know directly...
I will take a step back....
I just feel sucky this few days...
Things does not seems right between me n u
I think i need to meet u
We need to talk to clear the air...
We need to further understand one another...
It is not that we are fighting or having a cold war...
I strongly believe it is just a misunderstanding...
Syg...i really love u n i dun wanna lost u....