Today was simply a long yet fun day.
Had sch in the morning.
It is damn retard to return to sch for jus an hour class and then hand in assignment.
Great another module down..
Exams are around the corner...
Right after CNY
ARGHHHH!!!!
After that meet dear at somerset after his attachment and accompany dear to GWC to gym.
I was busy windowing shopping at GWC...
Damn fun!!!!
Went into ZARA and tried the appareal and HEELS!!!
Then i went into this shop called " IWANNAGOHOME"
It is a shop that sells home stuffs..
I was damn amazed with the sofas and the mirrors..
I was looking ard when a male malay stuff approach me...
I told him " Just looking ard. I dun need any help"
After which he walk away...
After a few minutes, he approach me again. This time he invite me to sit on the sofa.
I decline his offer and continue to walk ard the shop looking at other stuff.
Jus before i left the shop,
one of the staff approached me. He said"
Hie miss, my friend is interested in knowing u. He wants ur number."
I was shocked and i replied,
" Sorry, but i m waiting for my husband.
I smiled and walked away. That guy was damn shocked that he repeatedly apologised. I told dear about it and we laughed bout it....
After dear's gym session, we went to KEPPEL BAY MARINA..
It was beautiful...
Thank you syg....
Really enjoyed my day..
as we all know pictures speak a thousand words..
I guess i just like it to them to do the talking...
ENJOY!!!!
Had sch in the morning.
It is damn retard to return to sch for jus an hour class and then hand in assignment.
Great another module down..
Exams are around the corner...
Right after CNY
ARGHHHH!!!!
After that meet dear at somerset after his attachment and accompany dear to GWC to gym.
I was busy windowing shopping at GWC...
Damn fun!!!!
Went into ZARA and tried the appareal and HEELS!!!
Then i went into this shop called " IWANNAGOHOME"
It is a shop that sells home stuffs..
I was damn amazed with the sofas and the mirrors..
I was looking ard when a male malay stuff approach me...
I told him " Just looking ard. I dun need any help"
After which he walk away...
After a few minutes, he approach me again. This time he invite me to sit on the sofa.
I decline his offer and continue to walk ard the shop looking at other stuff.
Jus before i left the shop,
one of the staff approached me. He said"
Hie miss, my friend is interested in knowing u. He wants ur number."
I was shocked and i replied,
" Sorry, but i m waiting for my husband.
I smiled and walked away. That guy was damn shocked that he repeatedly apologised. I told dear about it and we laughed bout it....
After dear's gym session, we went to KEPPEL BAY MARINA..
It was beautiful...
Thank you syg....
Really enjoyed my day..
as we all know pictures speak a thousand words..
I guess i just like it to them to do the talking...
ENJOY!!!!
I LOVE HIM...
I WANNA GROW OLD WITH U...
My dear gave me this TEDDY!!!!